Schedule Your School Today!
- F.A.T. (Formative Assessment Tools) It Does a Student Good
- Do You Have F.I.T. (Fun Integrating Technology)? 2013 NC Assistant Teachers Association Presentation
- Taking the Common out of Common Core Standards
- Fun Digital Tools to Engage and Motivate Students
- Team Building
- Motivating the Un-Motivated
- Diversifying with Math Stations
On-site Professional Development Workshops includes:
1. Modeled and practice hands-on and interactive presentations. Participants are actively engaged in each strategy and/or activity presented.
2. Participants are provided with ready to use resources and digital books to integrate into their classroom.
3. One-on-One assistance to creatively customized resources to meet the need of their students.