Tuesday, June 30, 2015

ISTE 2015 Tech-perience


This conference is always amazing. There is so much I want to share, but I will keep it simple and share my Top Ten list.

These are in no particular order, but the Ten best things that happened while I was at ISTE 2015.

1. I met three of my favorite Twitter-spirations! How was that!


2. Got two great educational books to read and become a better educator who is relevant and data-driven.


3. Participated in a focus group with Project Tomorrow and received a $50 Amazon Gift Card.






4. Learned a lot on blended learning, Google, and other digital tools to provide students and teachers with HOPE (Having Opportunities to Pursue Excellence).

5. Attended my first MLB baseball game with ISTEball!



6. Won a $10 gift card to Starbucks.



7. Had my first Philly Cheese steak from Philly!








8. Connected with some amazing educators from around the world.

9. Was blessed with conversations with several RSS educators.

10. Iste ignited my passion for education!

Overall this was an amazing experience. I am so grateful for the opportunity and hope that I shared my experiences and all that I learned with everyone.

Remember to subscribe to my blog, follow me on Twitter @FITinEDU and like my Facebook page. You don't want to miss my journey to how I plan to implement my ISTE Tech-piration

As I begin to play around with the digital tools I've learned and the reading, I will share my journey!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Share with others my blog as we have fun integrating technology one classroom at a time!