Thursday, December 6, 2012

10 Ways to Integrate Technology with One Computer

“Can I integrate technology with only one technology device?” is a question many educators ask. You will be amazed at how much technology you can integrate with one device available in your classroom.
When I started on my integration of technology, I only had my classroom’s desktop and my cell phone. I was in a high school, so most of my students had mobile devices. But what happens in classrooms where students are younger with no mobile devices?

Quick Tips

Below I have listed ways you can integrate technology in both situations:
1. Google Docs / Drive is a great way to integrate technology as a classroom management tool.. Google Docs is a great way to store, assess, and create organizational tools for classroom management.
2. Use the computer as a presentation tool. PowerPoint, Keynote, or Prezi let you create presentations to use in your classroom to engage students. If you have a single iPad, invest in a mirror image app such as AirDisplay or use a dongle to display the presentation through a projector.
3. Learning Stations or Learning Centers – Create one center that students can use together in order to accomplish particular tasks or assignments. For example, use a single learning station for some project-based learning assignments or group work.

For Tips, visit my article at Edudemic!
If you like and find it helpful...Tweet it! Share it! Like it! Bit it! Pin it!


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Share with others my blog as we have fun integrating technology one classroom at a time!