Last week in class, my students used their mobile devices for learning. There many ways cell phones can be used in the classroom that can enhance the overall instruction. I've listed 10 ways you can used cell phones in your classroom with an example of it's use. My students love the opportunity to use their mobile devices for learning.
1. Camera ~ Picture Collage / Picture Scavenger Hunt
2. Video Recorder ~ Video podcast
3. Voice Recorder ~ Create podcast.
4. Internet ~ For quick research information.
5. Poll Everywhere (http://www.polleverywhere.com/) ~ Quick assessments, feedback, surveys, quizzes.
6. Celly (cel.ly) ~ Quick assessments, feedback, surveys, quizzes.
7. Remind 101 ~ Free and private way to text message students reminders, homework assignments, etc.
8. Quick Reponse Codes ~ Fun way to assign assignments, worksheets, projects, etc.
9. Calculator ~ Easy quick calculations.
What are some other ways we can incorporate cell phones to enhance student learning?